Animals

I love animals don’t you? Do you want to know something? The longest snake was called Titianaboa. It was the size of 20 people, I know, a monster.

Another animal would be the dog. Dogs are awesome, but some are mean and bite, that does not mean that you still can’t like them. Dogs are important to some people because some people are blind or have a disability. The best type of dog for hunting is a beagle. The best type of dog for disabilities is the black lab. Shepherds are the BEST! for guard dogs. One of my personal favorites is the Doberman Pinscher.

Who here loves horses? Well I do, and my favorite color horse is black. They were first found in the old west, and are now all over the world. They run for about two hours and sleep standing up. They have some strong legs and large lung capacity.

Addie ebwyse via Compfight                                                                                                                                                                   

Teton - In Good Health Drriss & Marrionn via Compfight